Shipping & credits
- How are the goods shipped?
- We will send your jewellery on a "next day delivery" service
- Do I pay for carriage?
- A fixed amount of £10 + VAT is charged for carriage.
For orders greater than £200 excluding VAT
this charge is waived.
- How long will my order take to arrive at my door?
- On average, it will be 2-3 days between placing an order and
receiving the goods. However, we do aim to dispatch orders as
quickly as possible and delivery time can be as little as
- Can I receive a credit /refund for broken or damaged items?
- Broken or damaged items should be returned to us and we will
send replacements. Please note:
- Items will only be replaced if damaged or sent in error.
- Refunds apply only up to 2 months from purchase of goods.
- What do I do if the wrong items are sent?
- These can be returned to us at New Farm, 17 Main Street,
Edmonthorpe, Leicestershire LE14 2JU.