Pricing & payment
- Is there a minimum order?
- Yes, the minimum order is £100.
- Can I have an account?
- Most of our orders are paid for prior to despatch. Regular customers may apply for
a 30 days credit account. You will be asked to complete an application form and to
provide Out of Asia with 2-3 business references. We will follow up these
references and successful customers will then have 30 days from the invoice date in
which to pay the account.
The following conditions apply:
- Payment terms are 30 days net, payment being due 30 days
after the date of invoice.
- Ownership of goods invoiced remains with Out of Asia
and does not pass on to the purchaser until such time as payment
is made in full.
- Out of Asia, or its representatives, reserves the
right to actively pursue collection of outstanding amounts, and
costs, if any, will be passed on to the customer.
- Do prices include VAT?
- All prices on the website are exclusive of VAT. VAT
will be added to your order at the checkout stage,
and will also of course be included on your invoice.
- Do prices change?
- The prices listed are subject to change at any time
without notice, usually due to currency exchange rate
- How can I pay for the goods?
- Payment can be by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or debit card over the telephone,
by cheque (payable to Out of Asia) and posted to the office, or BACS (Please
contact Debbie or Trevor for bank details). (NB. Please be sure to indicate your
business name when paying by BACS). Remember that payment by cheque will delay
reception of your goods, as funds need to be cleared before shipment (unless you have
a 30 day credit account with us).